Who is who?
With the focus on identification, we define the following parties straight:
- the owner: owner of the website, namely ITP AGENCY NV
- activities: all possible accomplishments
- you: the user/visitor on our website
- the content: all forms of content available on our website
What kind of data do we gather?
You can acces the information on our website without sharing your personal personal data (name, email, address,...). However, it's possible that a number of personal details, mainly contact details, be asked in order to provide additional services (request for information, subscribing to events or newsletters,...). Specifically in these cases, we collect the following information: name, job title, company you work for, email address, and other relevant information pertaining special content. This personal data will be treated as following the European legislation (EU) 2016/679 and the Belgian law of 6 february 2003 on protection of processing data of personal nature. Moreover, this law provides the right to access, rectify and destruction of your data of a personal nature. The personal data obtained through our website may be processed by In The Pocket for business activities and promotion. You have the right to object to this way of processing your personal information for the above marketing purposes. The responsible one for processing data of personal nature is: ITP AGENCY NV, Sassevaartstraat 46/401, 9000 Ghent, Belgium.
How do we use this data?
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from our company, enabling us to offer sufficient content to you. We use data:
- for own internal records
- to improve products and services we provide
- to contact you in response to a specific enquiry (f.e. events)
- to send you promotional emails about things we think might be relevant to you
At In The Pocket we strive to present correct and up-to-date information on the website. However, we cannot guarantee you that the information is correct at the time it's read. In The Pocket may not be held liable for any inaccuracies on the website, nor for the consequences arising from these inaccuracies. If you find incorrect information on this website, we encourage you to send an email to email@example.com.
Intellectual property rights in relation to the information and data provided on this website are owned by In Th Pocket. Any infringement of these rights is prohibited. Unauthorized or improper use of the content, or parts of it, infringe intellectual property rights. Permission to use the displayed content or parts in publicly accessible locations, should be requested to us.
What about cookies?
Cookies are a small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites you visit. They are widely used in order to make a website work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. These cookies contain a unique code which allows us to recognize your browser during your visit to our website ( so-called a 'session' cookie) or later, repeated visits (so-called permanent cookies). The content of a cookie usually consists of the name of the server that placed the cookie, an expiration date and a unique numeric code.
Based on your surfing habits, a cookie remembers your preferences. These personal interests are stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies make the interaction between you, the visitor, and the website easier, faster and help you to navigate between the different parts of a website.
Cookies are also used to make the content of, or the publicity on a website more relevant for the visitor. Finally, a cookie will ensure that the content is adaptable to your personal taste and needs.
Why are we using cookies on our website?
- Needed cookies: these cookies are essential in order to be able to visit our website and to use specific features of the service. These cookies enable you, for example, to navigate between the different parts of the website, to fill out forms or to download preferable content. Also, when you wish to log in with your personal account, for example, with Harald, cookies are necessary to securely verify your identity before we give access to your personal information. If you reject cookies, certain parts of the website may not work optimally or not at all.
- Functional cookies: the functional cookies are those who makes the functioning of our website easier and more enjoyable for the visitor and offer you a more personalized browsing experience. This include that cookies help to remember your language preference and your customer segment, as well as keep track of whether you already was asked to subscribe to the newsletter, so we do not submit the same question over and over again.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside "www.inthepocket.mobi". If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Security, storage and transfer of information
We follow strict security procedures to ensure that your personal information is not damaged, destroyed, or disclosed to a third party without your permission and to prevent unauthorized access to it. The servers that store the information are kept in a secure facility with restricted physical access and we use secure firewalls to restrict electronic access. If we are working with third parties we will require them to have in place similar measures to protect your Information.
All of the information we collect or record is restricted to our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. We will explicitly ask you when we need information to identify you. We may require you to co-operate with our security checks before we disclose information to you. You can update the personal information that you give us at any time by viewing your my details page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to ITP AGENCY NV, Sassevaartstraat 46/401, 9000 Ghent, Belgium.