As a Product Manager you are responsible for defining products and features that meet the defined user needs and business goals in the most elegant ways. You are a pragmatic idealist in a way that you can envision the best possible outcome, but you know that you can only deliver value if you can ship products to end users.
Define successful products
- You translate strategic goals and recommendations into tangible products and features
- You prioritise products and features into high-level versions based on product-strategic priority, so we can deliver value in a short time
- You define the tracking requirements so the KPIs can be measured and analysed
- You validate your work with key stakeholders to keep everyone aligned and on the same page
Represent the end user
- You represent the interests of end users towards different stakeholders, both internal and external, to make sure their needs are met
- You show leadership in best practices around user-centered design, standard user behaviour and user expectations towards different stakeholders, both internal and externa
Translate requirements to interfaces
- You work together with Interaction Designers and Visual Designers to translate requirements into interfaces that are effective, elegant and delightful
- You have a solid understanding of the best practices in Product Design, Interaction Design and Interface Design in a way that you know which interfaces will be able to deliver the intended outcomes.
Deliver product success & growth
- By closely following up with clients, project managers and the development team, you make sure that we don’t just shape great products, but also ship great products.
- You monitor KPIs and interesting sector evolutions on a regular basis to identify threats or opportunity areas
- You pro-actively look beyond the next release to define a high-level product roadmap with the client
- +3 years experience in Digital Product Design or Product Management
- A solid understanding of user-centered design, mobile usability principles and best-practices in mobile user experience
- You can express yourself, your ideas and your work fluently in Dutch and English
- You can visually express your ideas through sketches and high-level wireframes
- Comfortable and confident in a client-facing role. You know how to communicate ideas and opinions to ensure a successful outcome
- You have the ability to prioritise. You can handle several projects and many different tasks in an organised way.
- Knowledge of or experience with Agile development processes are considered a plus
- Interest in or experience with Interaction Design, Design Thinking or Service Design are considered a plus
In The Pocket is a place for passionate and skilled people to create the best digital products.